The R750 is based on the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard and bridges the performance gap from ‘gigabit’ Wi-Fi to ‘multi-gigabit’ Wi-Fi in support of the insatiable demand for better and faster Wi-Fi.
The R750 makes it easy to deliver reliable, secure, high-performance connectivity in transit hubs, auditoriums, conference centers, and other high traffic indoor spaces.
The Ruckus R750 is our high-end dual-band, dual-concurrent Wi-Fi 6 AP that supports 8 spatial streams (4x4:4 in 5GHz, 4x4:4 in 2.4GHz). The R750, with OFDMA and MU-MIMO capabilities, efficiently manages up to 1024 client connections with increased capacity, improved coverage, and performance in ultra-high dense environments.
Also, wireless requirements within enterprises are expanding beyond Wi-Fi with BLE, Zigbee, and many other non-Wi-Fi wireless technologies. Enterprises need a unified platform to eliminate network silos. The Ruckus AP portfolio is equipped to solve these challenges through wireless convergence.
The R750 is also easy to manage through Ruckus physical and virtual cloud management options.
- Improve device performance, by enabling more simultaneous device connections with built-in 8 spatial streams (4x4:4 in 5GHz, 4x4:4 in 2.4GHz), MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology.
- Provides exceptional end-user experience within large meeting halls, general enterprise spaces, and large classrooms with the Ruckus Ultra-High-Density Technology Suite.
- Allows customers to eliminate siloed networks and unify WiFi and non-WiFi wireless technologies into one single network by using built-in BLE and Zigbee, and also expanding to any future wireless technologies through the USB port.
- Optimized multi-gigabit Wi-Fi performance delivered using built-in 2.5GbE Ethernet ports to connect to multi-gigabit switches.
- Manage the R750 with on premise physical/ virtual appliances and control auto-provisioning for faster deployment and seamless firmware upgrades.
- Enhanced securityThe latest Wi-Fi security standard with WPA3 and receive enhanced protection from man-in-the-middle attacks in the most secure way.
- Support services beyond Wi-Fi with Ruckus IoT Suite, Cloudpath security and onboarding software, SPoT Wi-Fi location engine, and SCI network analytics.