QSFP28 Active Optical Cable is a 4-channel optical transceiver, which conforms to QSFP28 MSA and works at the rage of 25Gbps per channel. The AOC conforms to transmission speed required by InfiniBand™ EDR, 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100GBASE-SR4) and enables to transmit maximum 100m. Best for close-range high-speed transmission, for example, between
server racks, between servers.
- Compliant to the IEEE 802.3bm(100GBASE-SR4)
- Compliant to the SFF-8665 Specification
- Active Optical Cables Length up to 70m
- VCSEL array transmitter and PIN array receiver
- Low Power dissipation <3.5W
- Operating Case Temperature: 0℃~+70℃