Master clock is a programmer designed to transmit reliable, consistent time data to a network of analogue or digital LCD and LED clocks.
The master clock also programs bell systems, lighting, heating, air conditioning and access control across wired or radio (DHF) networks.
Advantages of our master clocks:
- Automatic time setting on all clocks.
- Identical time on all clocks at the same location.
- Automatic summer/winter time changeover.
- Offers multiple output protocols for time distribution (Impulse, Wireless, NTP, AFNOR, etc.).
- Available for wall mounting or rack fittings.
|Sigma H||Sigma P||Sigma C||Sigma M|
|FI, DCF or GPS antenna|
|Time Distribution||DHF and IRIG B/AFNOR||DHF and IRIG B/AFNOR||DHF and NTP||DHF, IRIG B/AFNOR and NTP|
|Bell Systems - Melodys|
|PA & Bell Systems - Harmonys|
|PC software programming|
|NTP Time Server|